Are you a new BCBA looking for mentorship in the field? Connections Behavior Planning & Intervention is a licensed Behavioral Health Agency in King County that specializes in supporting new practitioners in the field of ABA. We take pride in our mentorship model, designed to train and inspire new BCBAs on our team so that they might flourish as practitioners.
We are excited to hire any newly certified BCBA who is motivated to learn from our team. We are seeking driven individuals who want to excel. New BCBAs begin in a position with ample support where they are given opportunities work through our proven Competency Checklist until they reach fluency and mastery. Then, these BCBAs grow their caseload along with their practice so that we are able to fade out our support as they gain confidence and independence – much as we do with the students we work with.
We work 1:1 with clients throughout school districts within King County. We also have center-based programs in Lynnwood, Kirkland and Kent. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality services to our clients through small BCBA caseloads, extensive RBT training, a 10-20% supervision model, ongoing BCBA support, and professional development opportunities. We do our best to ensure that all of our staff have a reasonable work life balance so that they can better serve our clients.
We are in search of a new BCBA who is ready to join our collaborative team of over 20 BCBA’s and provide high quality ABA support to our clients, RBT’s, parents, and school districts. Center-based and school-based positions are available.
Come collaborate with our team of over 20 BCBA’s!
- Conducting intakes: school team meetings, client observation, baseline data
- Creating behavior intervention plans and skill acquisition programs
- Conduct FBA’s, FA’s, indirect assessments, and criterion-based assessments
- Supervise RBT’s working with clients
- Provide feedback and ongoing training to RBT’s
- Analyze data and implement/adjust interventions
- Submit monthly progress reports
- Provide training to stakeholders as needed
- Create plans for fading RBT support, generalization, and maintenance
- Attend group meetings
- Collaborate with peers
- Provide feedback and ideas for how to better serve our clients
- Free access to ACE events hosted by Connections
- Opportunities for professional growth and development with an emphasis on OBM and PBIS, or other areas of interest
- Access to a variety of professional experiences (school-based service, center-based service, consultation, home-based service, training positions)
- Medical, Vision, & Dental benefits
- 401(K) after 1 year
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Paid training
- A focus on high quality services including: direct client and RBT support, parent training, school consultation, and more
- Access to multiple service delivery settings: school-based, home-based, center-based, parent training, consultation, and more
- Small caseloads and 10-20% RBT supervision
- Consistent daytime hours
- Limited travel between clients (BCBA’s are typically assigned to 1 school district)
- Relocation assistance
- A Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis (BCBA)
- 2 years’ experience working with children with developmental disabilities
- A strong desire to work in a dynamic team and advance their knowledge and skills in Applied Behavior Analysis
Apply through this posting or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.