Connections Behavior Planning and Intervention is excited to welcome Amelia Bowler, BCBA, for a webinar for Behavior Analysts! This event will focus on Trauma and Assent/Consent awareness in Parent Collaboration.
About the Presenter
Amelia Bowler, BCBA, Amelia Bowler is a teacher, writer, artist, parent, fomenter of chaos and Board Certified Behaviour Analyst in Toronto, Canada. She has written two books on the topic of Oppositional Defiant Disorder, including The Parent’s’ Guide to Oppositional Defiant Disorder, published by Jessica Kingsley Books.
- Attendees will describe common contingencies in the parent-mediator model that may lead to coercion and harm.
- Attendees will identify strategies for developing consent with parents while actively addressing potential barriers to dissent.
- Attendees will identify best practices for communicating with parents who have a history of trauma and abuse.
CEU’s included, and Cost to Attend:
- 2.0 Learning BACB CEU’s per session (included with purchase)
- $40 to attend
- Includes access to the recording and presentation materials, and CEU’s.
For questions, challenges with registration, or any other needed information, please contact Dusty, Director of Continuing Education and ACE Coordinator for CBPI, LLC, at email@example.com.
Connections Behavior Planning & Intervention, LLC, is a BACB-Approved ACE Provider (Provider # OP-17-2781). The BACB does not directly sponsor or endorse this event, its speakers, or its content.