Join us to learn about how…
to use de-escalation strategies and prevent challenging behaviors from occurring!
The Essential Skills Training Levels 1 & 2 Covers the Following:
- How to prevent challenging behaviors from occurring
- How to de-escalate your child
- Learn how to identity triggers and signals and what they mean
- Make a safety-care plan for your home
- Increase your safety habits
Cost: Covered by in-network insurance
All family members and caregivers are welcome!
(Siblings and caregivers must be 18-years or older)
For more information and to sign up email: Hope.P@connections-behavior.com
For questions, or any other needed information, please contact Hope, Director of Parent Education for CBPI, LLC, at email@example.com.