Connections Behavior Planning & Intervention is looking for a BCBA to join our School Consultation Department full time. Our Consultation Department provides consultancy services to school districts such as: Organizational Behavior Management at systems levels, District Trainings, District Workshops, Program Consultation, Teacher/Classroom Consultation, and Individual Student Consultation. Our service delivery model is based on a multi-tiered system of support (MTSS) to determine appropriate dosage of consultation hours per consult case and with the goal of building capacity.
Our mission is to provide students, teachers, and districts with the highest quality support through fostering lasting relationships by utilizing assessments, evidenced-based practices, and data-based decision making. Our consultancy services directly reflect our belief that with the correct strategies and services everyone can be successful. We are driven by the vision of building capacity in those with whom we consult and never to foster dependency.
Connections Behavior Planning & Intervention is a licensed Behavioral Health Agency in King County. In addition to our consultancy department, we work 1:1 with clients throughout school districts within King County. We also have center-based programs in Kirkland and Kent. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality services to our clients through small BCBA caseloads, extensive RBT training, a 10-20% supervision model, ongoing BCBA support, and professional development opportunities. We do our best to ensure that all of our staff have a reasonable work life balance so that they can better serve our clients.
Come collaborate with our team of over 20 BCBA’s!
- Conduct individual/classroom/district program assessments within general education, special education, and social/emotional/behavior education classrooms
- Conduct APERS with classroom goals to build on areas for growth
- Develop FBA and develop PBSP for individual students
- Develop OBM plans for district systems or programs within districts
- Develop reports of progress
- Fidelity of consultation process through MTSS
- Participate in monthly consultation team meeting to discuss barriers and new initiatives from consultants
- Develop and participate in presentations, workshops, and/or trainings for school staff
- Free access to ACE events hosted by Connections
- Opportunities for professional growth and development with an emphasis on OBM and PBIS, or other areas of interest
- Access to a variety of professional experiences (school-based service, center-based service, consultation, home-based service, training positions)
- Medical & Dental benefits
- 401(K) after 1 year
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Experience building capacity within schools
- Ongoing professional development and access to CBPI ACE events
- Develop relationships with other professionals
- Opportunity to conduct district trainings/workshops throughout the summer or to work within our summer programs
- 1 year experience working as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and supervising registered behavior technicians
- Experience working with or within the public education system
- Willingness to travel within and around King County
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
- A strong desire to work with a dynamic team and advance their knowledge and skills in ABA
- 2 years’ experience working as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Willingness to travel around the Greater King County area
- Strong understanding of the IEP process
- Strong consultation skills, such as building rapport, communication with multidisciplinary teams, knowledgeable of PBIS, ABA, MTSS, and OBM
- Strong writing and scheduling skills with efficient time management
- A strong desire to work in a dynamic team and advance their knowledge and skills in Applied Behavior Analysis
Apply through this posting or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.