Connections Behavior Planning & Intervention is a licensed Behavioral Health Agency in King County. In addition to our consultancy department, we work 1:1 with clients throughout school districts within King County. We also have center-based programs in Kirkland and Kent. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality services to our clients through small BCBA caseloads, extensive RBT training, a 10-20% supervision model, ongoing BCBA support, and professional development opportunities. We do our best to ensure that all of our staff have a reasonable work life balance so that they can better serve our clients.
We have centers in Kirkland and Kent and work with school districts throughout King County. We are in search of a BCBA who is ready to join our collaborative team of over 20 BCBA’s and provide high quality ABA support to our clients, RBT’s, parents, and school districts. Center-based and school-based positions are available.
Come collaborate with our team of over 20 BCBA’s!
- Conduct intakes and create treatment plans
- Write acquisition programs and behavior intervention plans
- Conduct FBA’s, FA’s, indirect assessments, and criterion based assessments
- Supervise RBT’s working with clients
- Provide feedback and ongoing training to RBT’s
- Analyze data and implement/adjust interventions
- Provide parent training
- Coordinate care with schools and other providers
- Attend group meetings
- Collaborate with peers
- Free access to ACE events hosted by Connections
- Opportunities for professional growth and development with an emphasis on OBM and PBIS, or other areas of interest
- Access to a variety of professional experiences (school-based service, center-based service, consultation, home-based service, training positions)
- Medical, Vision, & Dental benefits
- 401(K) after 1 year
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Paid training
- A focus on high quality services including: direct client and RBT support, parent training, school consultation, and more
- Access to multiple service delivery settings: school-based, home-based, center-based, parent training, consultation, and more
- Small caseloads and 10-20% RBT supervision
- Consistent daytime hours
- Limited travel between clients (BCBA’s are typically assigned to 1 school district)
- Relocation assistance
- A Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis (BCBA)
- 2 years’ experience working with children with developmental disabilities
- A strong desire to work in a dynamic team and advance their knowledge and skills in Applied Behavior Analysis
Apply through this posting or by emailing email@example.com.